• Accountability: We are responsible for our words, our actions, and our results.
• Respect: We value every member of our team and we treat each other with dignity.
• Integrity: We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships.
• Quality: We perform high quality work and diligence to support the best decision making.
• Teamwork: We achieve better outcomes as a committed and diverse team.
We believe that a transparent and direct culture enables us to collaboratively work as effectively and efficiently as possible. We are intellectually curious at our core. We are competitive and we want to help our companies win. We believe that a diverse team makes better decisions than any one individual. There is limitless opportunity for growth if you are willing to work hard.
As an Associate on Biospring’s investing team, you will work closely...
As an Associate on Biospring’s investing team, you will work closely with senior team members and will receive significant deal evaluation and execution responsibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing investment firm at an exciting stage of its development. You will be involved in investment sourcing, analysis, due diligence, documentation, and portfolio company value creation with a focus on services, tools, and software companies.
In this role, your typical responsibilities will include:
- Supporting investment teams by assessing investment opportunities
- Building financial models and valuation analysis
- Conducting company and industry due diligence
- Writing internal memos
- Working closely with the firm’s portfolio companies in assessing business strategy, assessing opportunities in new and existing markets, and improving core operations
We are looking for talented candidates who have:
- 2+ years of work experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or a relevant role at a life sciences or technology company
- The ability to operate effectively with limited supervision
- Exceptional financial modeling (comfortable with 3-statement modeling, DCF modeling, running returns analysis, etc.), and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relevant contacts
- A balanced ego and desire to join a small, highly collaborative team
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional maturity in a highly demanding work environment