Biospring is pleased to announce the addition of two industry executives to its Advisory Board – Arnaub Chatterjee, SVP Product and Ecosystem at Medidata and Qi Wang, CIO Portfolio Implementation and Portfolio Manager at PIMCO. Biospring’s Advisors support the firm and its portfolio companies with their domain expertise and active networks.
Arnaub Chatterjee is a Senior Vice President at Medidata AI, a Dassault Systèmes company, where he is building novel software and data science capabilities to advance clinical development and patient care in the life sciences industry. In addition, Arnaub is passionate about teaching and is a member of the faculties in the Department of Health Care Policy at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell University.
“It’s a privilege to be a part of Biospring Partners. Jennifer and Michelle bring incredible experiences to the table as former founders and operators with deep sector expertise in a highly complicated field. The life sciences technology space is ripe for disruption and I am excited to support game-changing companies who aim to change the current drug development paradigm and improve how we get medicines into the hands of patients,” said Arnaub Chatterjee.
Qi Wang is the Chief Investment Officer – Portfolio Implementation, a member of the PM management committee, and a managing director in PIMCO’s Newport Beach office. She oversees portfolio implementation, portfolio management analytics, and the PM data delivery platform. She is also a portfolio manager for PIMCO’s global macro hedge fund strategies and a member of the Investment Committee.
Biospring’s Advisory Board now includes:
- Arnaub Chatterjee – Senior Vice President, Medidata
- Bob Pozen – Former Chairman at MFS Investment Management. Former President at Fidelity
- Colin Raney – Chief Marketing Officer at PillPack / Amazon Pharmacy
- John Baldoni – Former SVP of Drug Discovery, and SVP of Platform Technology and Science at GSK Pharma R&D
- John Sexton – President Emeritus, New York University
- Katie Burke – Chief People Officer, HubSpot
- Lisa Detwiler – General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, FS Investments
- Maulik Majmudar – Chief Medical Officer, Biofourmis and Cardiologist
- Peter B. Henry – Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution & Freeman Spogli Institute, Stanford University
- Qi Wang – Chief Investment Officer – Portfolio Implementation and Portfolio Manager, PIMCO
- Sir John Bell – Regius Chair of Medicine, University of Oxford